Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Firsts, lasts, have you evers

First...

Thought when waking up today: "WHEN are they finishing that renovation upstairs?"

Thing you ate today: Rice with vege, fish, minced pork, otak and grapes

Thing you did today: Wrote an article for work

Car accident you were involved in: My dad rear-ended another car, but only lightly

Guy/girl you had a crush on: Jonathan, the most amazing pianist I've ever seen

CD you bought: I think it was the soundtrack of The Little Mermaid

Pet you had: A cantankerous Dachshund called Kiki

Dream profession as a kid: Writer (which IS my profession now)

Best friend: Grace

Award you received: First prize for Creative Writing in VJC

Sport you played: Swimming


Last...

Person you talked to: Either Dominic or Alex, whoever's goodbye I replied to last

Person you hugged: Shouchen (during rehearsal)

Person you said I love you to: Sean, my nephew

Thing you ate: Soursop

Thing you drank: Iced teh-O limau

Thing you said: "Bye!"

Thing you did: Read Elaine's blog, where I found this survey

Time you lied: Yesterday

Time you cried: Sometime last month

Time you showered: Last night

Time you got sick: January this year

Time you broke a bone: My own? Never

Time you got drunk: Nearly 8 years ago

Song you sang: "The Waltz" by Silje Nergaard

Song you listened to: "The Waltz" by Silje Nergaard

Thing you typed: This. Duh


Have you ever...

Seen a shooting star: (You mean meteors.) Of course. They happen all the time

Met anyone famous (if so, who): Yes, but why bother naming half the people in my industry?

Prank called someone: Yes, but I was 9 and my sister made me do it

Cried for attention: Yes, when I was a baby

Had alcohol poisoning: No

Wrecked a car: No

Threw a fit in public: No

Wanted to kill someone: No

Been in the newspaper: Yes - 2 weeks ago with Y&W!

Cried over nothing: Yes

Had a crush on a teacher: Sort of

Wished death on someone: Yes

Been called a tease: Yes, in an extremely positive manner

Like more than one person at once: Yes, but never in the same way

Imitated someone: Yes. I do Krusty the Clown very well

Wrote a song for somebody: Yes - once when I was 16 and another when I was 24

Been to a concert: Yes - the last was Harry Connick Jr!!

Snuck out of your house: Yes

Cut class: Yes

Been scared so much you pissed your pants: No

Loved someone so much it hurt: Of course

Faked being dead: No

Failed a class: Yes

Spoken fluently in another language: Yes - Indonesian, when I was a kid, but that's gone now

Gotten lost at the mall: Yes

Kissed someone of the same sex: Yes. It's even caught on video...sigh

Gotten a detention: Does standing outside the classroom as punishment count?

Missed the bus: Yes

Fallen down the stairs: Yes

Been in a sped class: No

Had a bad hangover: Yes

Gotten grounded: No

Lied about your age: Yes. Actually, it was my mum when she ordered alcohol for me when I was 14

Got hit by a car: No

Not done your H.W. then copied it off someone right before class: Yes

Shopped online: Yes

Given money to a homeless person: Yes

Been on a sports team: Yes, briefly in uni

Been so bored you did a survey like this one: Stupid question

No comments: