Friday, July 25, 2008

Matching grins

I'm in cutesy lala land, thanks to these two very energetic, very vocal, very damned tenacious kids.

Sis just landed with hubby and kids on Monday morning - and so begins my month-long dedication to all things family and loads of babysitting. Hopefully somewhere along the way, someone in the family will realise that hey, what I'm doing really is work and let me have time for that.

Quote of the day: "That's not work!" in response to me saying that I needed to spend time some time with work today and, when asked what that work was, explaining that I had to memorise and analyse scenes from a script I'm rehearsing. Real nice.

The kids are completely irresistible though, especially the girl. Gosh, I hadn't seen her in half a year, and she's now this fascinating little person who does all these amazing new things. I'm so not a kid person, but these two always charm me to pieces. They had me cooing. Me, COOING!!

No comments: