Friday, August 29, 2008

Bits and bobs

A few quick snaps over the past two months.

For those who say I'm anal retentive, here's more evidence I came by it honestly. First is my mum's plate right after a messy home meal of poh piah. She sure was puzzled when I asked to take a photo. Parallel cutlery isn't unique to me by any means!
Next is having sushi with my sis. Notice the plates are arranged according to size and colour, every single one. And yes, that's her trying to flip me off while holding a cup of tea.

It's temporarily goodbye to Shou Chen! A naughty (as usual) farewell in the boondocks of Pasir Ris - we can't even take a normal group photo.And when it came to truth or dare... (More incrimminating photos will be emailed separately)

Spotted this very cute little Kia. A company car, but no less cute.

When you think of "tossed greens"...
...do you picture this?
I really mean no disrespect to the Thai language, but it's difficult to see this menu item and not snigger.
Sean celebrated his fifth birthday in Singapore! Not sure what Caitlyn's funny face is for, though.

Once again, I marvel at her long, long tongue.
Beauty can be found everywhere if you take the time to look, even in everyday objects. Spotted this microcosm in a cup.
Spotted at TCC, of all places.
Some of my neighbours can't park to save their lives. What could possibly fit in that lot now? A bicycle?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mum has the same corelle crockery as my mum. i think it was the pattern that anyone who bought corelle in the late 70s/early 80s got :D

kaeon said...

oh my, i couldn't help laughing at cafe cartel's take on "tossed greens". that has got to be the most pathetic schmuck for a side salad i've seen in my life!