Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hardware makes me tick

Woohoo! I've got a new keyboard-and-mouse set! They're both wireless and ergonomic, and the keyboard comes with a whole lotta buttons for the ultimate lazy computer user. Check it out.
Yes, I know it's a cheap thrill. But hey, hardware always gets me ticking. Excuse me while I salivate at the sight of a new gadget.

It's excellent to shop for computer stuff in San Jose as it's cheaper there than in Singapore for most things. Fry's is this big electronics place that always has deals and mail-in rebates. I was so tempted to get a 100GB hard drive and casing for less than US$200, but didn't get to go to Fry's this trip. Anyway, hand-carrying it would've been less than a lark, as I had to carry this baby (above) back as well - the keyboard is longer than it looks and didn't fit into the roll-along bag I had. So instead, I carried it on a cheapo canvas bag whose straps ripped even before I boarded the flight.

No comments: