Friday, June 16, 2006

Sneak peeks from D-Day #2

Finally, the last day of The New Wave came and went. General excitement hummed in the dressing room throughout the long day as we went about preparing for the last day of the months of preparation (we thought). Chester, our composer and accompanist for Victorian Days took a bunch of gorgeous shots of us, proving that he has a magic eye to match his magic hands.

Tanya's present (of sorts) to me. Note the very buxom caricature of me at the bottom of the note. She'd been itching to grab my tits the past few weeks and it finally manifested in writing for all to see. Tanya needs a blow-up doll. Fast.

A lull moment amidst dressing room madness.

I noticed Chester loitering at the extreme left of my peripheral vision and I was trying not to poke my eye out while exclaiming to him, "Are you taking this??" In another moment of folly a while later, I told him, "Don't you dare!" when I spotted him pointing the camera at me while my lashes were in the grip of an eyelash curler. Never dare a trigger-happy man with a camera.

P.S. I had no idea my forehead sticks out like that in profile until now.

No comments: