Saturday, April 05, 2008

Another quiz

Gosh, this quiz is SERIOUSLY boliao. But that's what being awake at 5am does to you.

1. You're really upset. Who is the first girl you call to vent to?
My sis.

2. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Sure. Why not?

3. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yes. I'm not kissing an ashtray.

4. Can you do the splits?
No.

5. Do you get along better with guys or girls?
Get along with both genders just fine.

6. Last person you texted?
Tina

7. Do you like shows like Forensic Files and Unsolved Mysteries?
Forensic Files, not Unsolved Mysteries. I like my mysteries solved.

8. Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Wee hours of the morning, right before I sleep.

9. List person you were best friends with in 6th grade?
Stephanie.

10. Name the best people who could cheer you up:--
My sis, Sean (my nephew), Caitlyn (my niece), Winds, Ruilian, Joy, most of Y&W.

11. Have you been to New York City?
Yes.

12. Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
Jamal.

13. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
Yes.

14. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Dominic.

15. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes. Did you think I live in a convent?

16. Heard any really great quotes lately?
"Darling, look. So many ships..." (paraphrased)

17. Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Yes.

18. MySpace or Facebook?
Facebook.

19. Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
SVDP Kindergarten.

20. Have you ever tattooed anyones name on you?
No.

21. Whys your number one on MySpace number one?
Think he's the guy who runs MySpace and is on everyone's MySpace.

22. What is the name of your siblings best friend?
Janet.

23. What's the most appealing thing about the opposite sex?
I don't know, but my hormones do.

24. Which year has been the best so far?
2006.

25. Ever found more than a dollar in a random place?
Yes.

26. Has anyone ever been more important to you than a family member?
No, at least not more than one particular family member.

27. Last time you smiled!
An hour ago, I think.

28. Last text message in your inbox?
Spam!

29. When is your next road trip?
Who does road trips in Singapore?

30. Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?
I have no idea.

31. Where is your phone?
Next to me, on the table.

32. Do you think your current pets will be alive ten years from now?
Don't have any. Not even a toy boy.

33. When was your last bubble bath?
Couple of years back, I think.

34. Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?
No.

5.Where is your pet right now?
Dont have one.

37. What color phone do you have?
Black.

38. How many kids do you want to have?
None...for now.

39. What outfit do you have on at this exact moment?
Red tank top, black chinos.

40. What color are your eyes?
Dark Brown

41. What are you doing tomorrow?
Rehearsal.

42. Do you know someone who likes you?
My friends, hopefully.

43. Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
No. It's worse.

44. What color is your hair?
Black with bits of white. Sigh.

45. What would you rather be doing?
Watching a DVD with friends and munching chips and chocolate.

46. What is the closest blue object to you?
My desk.

47. Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
No.

48. Do you have a lot of guy friends?
Yes. Once again, which convent do you think I emerged from?

49. Have you ever been in handcuffs?
Yes.

50. If you could say anything to any one person what would it be?
"Feed me." So many ways to interpret a request like that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ever wondered where 36 went to?

Anonymous said...

(RE #16)

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU USED THAT!! LOL