Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hobbling but happy

The year-beginning slump has officially ended. I'm a decently employed freelancer! Yay! Though, I still won't complain at more work.

Sure, I'm tired from the multiple activities (and playing too much of The Sims 2) and sometimes a bit boggled keeping track of everything that's going on at once, and currently a bit woozy from a 12-hour all-night shoot that ended when the sun rose, after a week of little sleep, but hey, I'm busy! Busy makes Daffy a happy chick! *two thumbs up*

Hang on while I keel over with a thud.

Now waiting for that new client to hand me more writing stuff to do. Money money money money...

Didn't think I'd say this just a couple of months ago, but I can't wait for the short break that's coming up where I get to sleep in and play all the Sims I want, and finally grab time with the friends I've neglected this sleep-deprived month. Most especially my very dear friend who'll be going away later this year, whom I'll miss very much.

Anyone wanna go clubbing this coming month??

No comments: