Saturday, March 07, 2009

Shield your eyes while I boob-shimmy

Oh my god. Look what my mum just bought me.
Why not just call me Mimi and drop me off at Geylang? I'd do brisk business there.

It's rather dim in the photo, but the bling bling square in the middle of the chest is REALLY bling bling; I almost went blind when she waved it in my face. I love chili red, but not in this ahlian-gone-man-hunting getup. While not a complete monstrosity, it's soooo not my kinda thing.

Oh well, still better than shiny skin-coloured tights with tassels.

4 comments:

takchek said...

I think it is a nice shot. :)

Isabella said...

*blink*

Anonymous said...

1. You cannot use Mimi cos that's what I call myself during my 2nd shift in Geylang. How about Lulu?
2. Wear this when I am next back in March.
Miss u.

shouchen said...

well..it "could" work with a nice denim shrug and knee length boot with heels...and if you were in Manhattan. Otherwise, that'll be cheap 'ho attire alright...