Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Beyond anal retentive

I chanced upon this blog http://servemeplease.blogspot.com, which has a single entry. But man, what an entry! Waiters should start arming themselves with tasers and zap the author Springs1 on sight.

When I started reading the first bit, I thought it was a parody of an ultra-fussy restaurant customer. As I read on, I realised I was sadly mistaken. It's a long, tedious, highly charged rant about shoddy service standards. Why, she even had to wait seven whole minutes to get her drink served! *Shock and horror*

If you click on her profile, you'll see several other of her blogs (all comprising only single entries, for some reason), and all save one are about bad service in restaurants.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the comments on her blogs, especially the one mentioned above. The comments left by other bloggers are normal on their own. It's her responses to them that are simply astounding. (See if you have the patience to read them all to the end. I owe you a drink if you can.) Even if you can't read through all of them, do a quick scan and savour the extent of this woman's obsessive insanity. And you won't miss her signature CAPS which are IRRITATINGLY interspersed to HIGHLIGHT her HEIGHTS of emotions, presumably.

She's a total gem. Not only did she blog about bad service in her own blogs, she's also posted and commented on goodness knows how many other related blogs and forums on this subject, each post/comment a mini essay on its own. How did I know this? Apparently other bloggers are so amused by her some of them seemed to have tracked her and are dishing out info about her through the grapevine and posting them.

I suspect she likes it. Infamy beats no attention, eh? And she's so hyper-defensive and has such incontinent verbal diarrhoea she makes a ridiculously easy target for ridicule and attack. Moreover, possessing no sense of humour and lacking finer perception, she often fails to perceive when a personal attack is literally meant or when it's just meant to get her blood boiling. And she'll retaliate with a vengeance. See below (vastly abbreviated) taken from http://naphthavalleyhigh.blogspot.com:

Pissed-off blogger to Springs1: "GO TAKE UP A HOBBY FOR FUCKS SAKE, YOU UGLY, POOR, TROLL HOUSEWIFE!"

Springs1: "I work 40 hrs a week IDIOT!"

Everyone, together: "Duh!"

Nothing I say here will take the thunder away from when you see her blog with your own eyes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt I could've said it better myself. It's like a freaking car accident, you can't help but stare.

gelatogirl said...

u owe me drink...i did read everything...haha!!!
It was gruelling and stupid...i know...but i was free!!!

I jut don understand how many comments can people give on one stinkin entry!!!

And the blogger is a CRAZAY BIATCH!!!

-Tanya-

Unknown said...

She really needs to get a life. She basically stalked my journal because of an entry I made, when I deleted her MASSIVE "responce" to my entry and turned off the commenting she went to another entry and posted the same comment because, as she said " you should think about people who save things." Which, naturally, I found funny, creepy, and really sad.

She is just a person who likes to complain about everything.

*shakes head*

She is probably the customer that makes all the servers draw straws in the back to see who has the unfortunate luck of waiting on her!

Anonymous said...

Take a look at some of the posts on my blog, RagingServer.com and you'll see that she's terrorized my site more than anyone could dream of. She's got at LEAST 60 comments there, all bashing servers. You're right, we do want tasers. I'm adding a link to your page there btw, into my "Friends/Blogroll" section of the links.

Ribeye