Friday, December 22, 2006

Midwestern shots

Was thinking about the 'secret' Midwest trip from just over a year ago and was fondly looking through the photos taken in Iowa and Chicago. Here are my favourites (sorry if you've seen these in my album before).

Between cracked earth and cotton wool.

Venus rising (as seen from the plane).

Caught napping in a pet store in Iowa City.
(Eleanor, if you get to see this, I know you'll love this.)

Did his parents try pronouncing it first before naming him?

Just loved the way this building looked, s'all (Iowa).

Millennium Park outdoor performing space (Chicago).

I was there! Dubious honour that rednecks would be proud of, but still - I was there!

Yellow ladybug lost in the car.

Last vestiges of fall (Iowa).

I loved this peaceful little park in Iowa.

No comments: