Monday, February 19, 2007

Wish List

Now that I don't have Kelvin to go with me to theatre shows and concerts anymore, I need kaki. Here's my current wish list up to May. Anyone wants to go with me to any of these shows? I'll probably be buying my tickets for the early March ones real soon. (*indicates those I'm most keen on.) Click on links for more info.

*Macbeth (LaSalle): 28 Feb - 3 Mar
*Titoudao (Toy Factory): 1 - 18 Mar
*Under the Dragon Moon (i Theatre): 3 - 16 Mar
A Coppelia Special (S'pore Dance Theatre): 6 Mar
Out of Order (Stage Club): 7 - 10 Mar
*Mosaic Music Festival: Live at Duke's Place (Duke Ellington Orchestra): 9 Mar
Mosaic Music Festival: Youn Sun Nah 5: 16 Mar
Mosaic Music Festival: Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra: 17 Mar
A Brief Affair with Infinity (Little Red Shop): 22 - 24 Mar
*No Regrets: A Tribute to Edith Piaf (Sing'Theatre): 27 Mar - 1 Apr
251 (Toy Factory): 5 - 15 Apr
*Blithe Spirit (W!ld Rice): 12 - 22 Apr
Because We Have Big Mouths (Substation): 19 - 20 Apr
*Exquisite Pain (Forced Entertainment, UK): 20 - 21 Apr
*Nothing (Cake): 26 - 28 Apr
A Midsummer Night's Dream (SRT): 3 - 13 May
Broadway Beng (Dream Academy): 3 - 6 May

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

titoudao,under dragon moon n swimming instructor i onz dear!if u dun mind me as a kaki,hehe...*"hugs*--audrey

ghaz said...

titoudao, under the dragon moon,swimmming instructor and nothing!!!!

aiyoh! so many shows but so little money... haha... but think of me when u buying the tix hhor!

ghaz.
hugz