Friday, February 23, 2007

Adding on to "Translate men"

I've got one more addition for this post on translating men:

I DON'T KNOW
The true answer is what I know will upset you the most and I don't want to deal with it, so the best I can come up with is a non-commital remark that will hopefully make you give me the benefit of the doubt.

I've had a good dose of "I don't knows" very recently and I'm sick of hearing it when it is so revealing yet so frustrating. It's like those situations when if you say anything except "yes", the answer is very obvious. What makes guys think you don't know exactly what the true answer is just because they say "I don't know"? It only gives a person mixed information that is very, very frustrating and gives one dread AND false hope at the same time. Very unpleasant.

Guys, if you ever had anything unpleasant to say to your girlfriend/boyfriend, you jolly well say it plainly or risk appearing like an idiot who doesn't even know how to evade properly.

No comments: