Saturday, February 03, 2007

Young 'N' Kawaii

Well...maybe Kawaii 'N' W!ld. Even without the aid of any significant amount of booze (relatively), we always manage to be silly and profane. Friday night at my place proved it.

The unlikely sight of both Eleanor and QC revealing their inner Japanese schoolgirls.

So infectious were they that Candice could hardly contain her joy.

Ghaz boogies so hard that the camera can't keep up with him.

Audrey finds love.

Audrey mesmerised by her new love.

And speaking of Audrey and love...

It sure felt weird (and ticklish) to have Auds caress my ass while proclaiming her desire.

If you thought Y&W was filled with kantang, you weren't wrong.

(The exact words uttered were: "Oowoop! Oowoop! I am a baked potato! Heeeee!!")

What? You mean you can't spell Young 'N' W!ld with your butt while singing Mary Had a Little Lamb either?

(Sorry for the sideways view, but me too poor to pay for software to correct it.)

Terence shows us that CB radios can be a metaphor for anything, including foreplay.


The fibreglass dog in my living room proved too sexy for El to resist.

(Sorry again for the sideways view.)

The last video is too big for me to upload. If you want to watch QC show us why men with poor coordination shouldn't pole dance, I take requests for private viewings.

After that marathon (yes, it is a bloody marathon if it ends at past seven in the morning), I'm so ready to sleeeeeeeeeeep in tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh. yes. young n wild gatherings are always fun. not as much ass slapping as i'd have expected, though.

jon lum

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHA...I must have watched the "baked potato" one about 6 times in a row, and I laughed like mad each time! Between "bad Faun" and "I am a baked potato", I don't think The Circle of Death is ever gonna get old...

Thanks for posting the vids!

Candice