Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Here are the promised photos at last. No scenic shots this time, I'm afraid - both parents were around, hence the lack of adventure. My mum and bro-in-law took loads of pictures, but I reckon putting all 400 of them here would be overkill. Here are a few choice ones.

Do you have ANY IDEA how much that boy weighs?? 50 friggin pounds! So I assure you, he was a lot more thrilled than I was in this picture.

Birthday pink! These were the shots they took of her to print her birthday invitations with.
My sis whipped up a post-X'mas feast for us. Doesn't look like much in this photo, but we were stuffed to the gills.

Happy kids in the play pen. It isn't always this happy, though. The girl won't stay in there alone without demanding some company, and the boy can't be left alone with her because he does the territorial thing and takes her toys away when we're not watching.

Aww...sibling lovin'. That girl sure can pucker up at an early age.

The birthday girl in her pretty birthday dress and shiny shoes...that she couldn't crawl in.

This looks so wrong...

...until you get the front view.

Caitlyn's birthday cupcakes! In case you haven't guessed, the theme for the party was PINK (Y&Wers: you know what else I'm thinking of). We hung shimmery snowflakes around the house. "For my winter princess," my sis said.

This must have been been taken by my bro-in-law, always capturing people at their best. Not.

Grandma with the kids.

She loves bath time.

No comments: