Friday, September 21, 2007

Seven

Oops, just realised I was tagged by El.

1. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
2. Tag seven people to do the same.
3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.

1. I almost always must 'end' on my right foot, e.g. the last step in a flight of stairs, stepping over lines on the ground, and such.

2. Am unashamed of a 4-inch-long, centipede-shaped scar I got from a screwed-up appendectomy when I was 7 years old.

3. Am secretly obsessive.

4. I seem to have an affinity with guys who have a "-vin" or "-in" sound somewhere in their names.

5. Am part geek - computer hardware makes my heart beat faster, am addicted to sudoku and adore documentaries about geography.

6. I love my body AND feel fat at the same time. Can't figure that one out.

7. Was recently told that I seem to favour guys who look gay (but aren't gay). Up yours, Luke.

I tag Elaine, Estee, Jon (Ang), Lina, Shou Chen, Kevjn, Ghaz

No comments: