Friday, March 09, 2007

*Update on previous post

Was looking through our last MSN chat history from 22 Feb and saw this line he said to me: "I don't know if it's impossible for us to be together".

It was in response to me telling him that if there wasn't a chance of him coming back, he shouldn't have said so.

When he dealt me that line, the first thing I told him was to tell him that I know what it means when a guy says "I don't know" (sound familiar?).

Now, when I look at it in the latest light of things, it's something to add to paragraph 6 of my previous post just below this one (look for the words in red). He was most likely just trying to keep me in the wings.

And another gem he kept repeating over the days we broke up and in that last MSN chat: "I don't know what I'm doing". Easy peasy way to dodge everything eh, Kelvin?

Cowardly liar. Wasting my tears and pain. Can't wait to get completely over this loser.

I believe some of my friends were wrong - hate isn't the main thing that drains one's energy. Anger is.

No comments: