Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hurl!

Gaaaaah...Spent most of Sunday night/Monday morning face down in the bathroom with my dinner coming out upwards. I still have no idea if it's food poisoning or stomach flu. Either way, I've been unable to eat for two days and can't find a natural position to take without feeling nauseas.

For added fun, major migraine's kicked in because of a lack of carbs, which means my head feels very funky, my sense of balance is off-whack and I'm even more nauseas.

All that wasn't reason enough to prevent my mum from dragging me out to run errands today though. So I was up early, feeling better but still decidedly green, lugging my ass to Raffles Place because she's afraid she'll lose a choice spot for a safe deposit box.

And I've volunteered FOH for Blithe Spirit tonight.

I seldom get sick. Why do I always get sick at the worst of times?

The last two times I got a bad flu - 1) Sis & little nephew Sean came to visit and I had to wear a mask so I wouldn't infect either of them, 2) I was visiting my sis who was almost full-term with her new baby (Caitlyn) so I went around with a mask AGAIN.

The last two times I got food poisoning - 2 birthdays in a row, and no one else at the same meals got sick!!

No comments: