Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On the slippery Road to indignity

OK, I might as well post this, and hopefully generate some interest in the upcoming Y&W production On North Diversion Road (by Tony Perez) in June. We did the photoshoot in February (digression: I hate typing "February") when the noon sun was baking us to crisps. It's a wonderful photo, which unfortunately happens to be one of the most unflattering pictures of me ever. See if you can spot me (you don't get a prize).
It was a bloody sweltering day, hot enough to give me a mild sunburn (but of course, when we got down to taking the photos, it got cloudy). Which means the hood of that car was a FREAKIN' frying pan, hence there was no way to perch comfortably on that hood. Wonderful. I'm a bright yellow piece of trailer trash with balconies baking my ass (and palm) on a red hot hood. I would've made record sales if I'd strutted down Geylang right after.

Oh, but do check out Candice's expression on the extreme right.

How quickly people can get into character... Us just moments before the actual shot, Jas and Issy still struggling with the ropes.

Ah, and speaking of ropes, Little Jon got to be the lucky one to get "trussed up like a turkey", thanks to the, ahem, creative vision of Big Jon.

Looking every bit as dangerous as she probably can be. I find her the most magnetic person in our bunch. Pity I don't shag women.

For the record, only the clothes and the orange belong to me. And yes, that's a wig.

No comments: