Sunday, April 01, 2007

New wish list

Hey all, here's my latest wish list - pretty please do come with me to watch these?

Exquisite Pain: 21 April, 8pm
MEMORY - Human Remains: 3 May or 5 May, both 8pm
Three Sisters: 5 May, 8pm
A Midsummer Night's Dream: 4-13 May, 7.30pm

Secondly, I want to whine. I won't be able to catch a single Arts Fest show this year!! NDR (the Y&W June show) prep and show dates cancel out just about all the early June options and I'll be away for the remainder of the festival.

AND...I'm gonna miss IAN MCKELLEN and the Royal Shakespeare Co in Singapore in July! YAAAAAAARRRGGGHH!! *thumping head against wall* Sir Ian's going to be doing Lear here and I'm going to be more than 8,000 miles away! Sigh...everything happens in summer, does it not?

First Asian Boys, then the last 3 shows of NDR, then Arts Fest, and then Sir Ian. The list keeps growing...

OK, quit whining, Daffy. Think positive. Think positive.

*THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK THUNK*

No comments: