Monday, April 02, 2007

It's a (not-so-) Beauty World

Saw the veiled sun over Clarke Quay while stopped at the red light on my way home from Thomas' place. Managed to whip out the camera, change settings, adjust exposure and snap two shots just in time for the green light. Not a wonderful shot, but I still like it.

I'm getting good at taking photos while driving.

Beauty World auditions were a bust. I guess I should've expected to be thrashed at the dance portion, being two left feet. Still, managed to take home pretty cool bruises on my left knee, big and bright enough to rival those I got from Jing Hong's class.

Didn't even get to do the damned song and monologue I prepared so hard for. Got canned right after the dance audition along with those who came not expecting to have to already know how to pirouette and twirl. Or slide into a half-split gracefully.

At least the stress and pressure to perform is over (just for now). Sigh...time to stop putting off those dance lessons.

1 comment:

gelatogirl said...

WOAH!!!
You mean you didnt' get to do your song and monologue? But you would've KILLED everyone with your song and monologue especially!

I guess they are lookin for emsemble by the time they reached your batch. I think I'm totally out of the question also, gettin into BeautyWorld.

First of all, getting a lead role is impossible, considering the fact that I'm too young, and too inexperienced, I know that for a fact. And secondly, I CAN'T DANCE!!! So emsemble is out as well. Nabeiness...

HahAHAhhaa!!!

Love you though...always have...and always will.