Thursday, April 05, 2007

Scmoooooozer

Wow, I was officially "schmoozing" at a fashion show, or at least according to the good people at Stomp. Whatever it is, it was a great eye fest, even though the day was rather uncomfortable - sweltering hot one moment and then pouring rain the next.

Do Lina and I really look alike? We both don't really think so, but enough people have commented that we do, so it's kinda interesting.

Lina invited me to the event, though I'm not even sure whose designs were on display. I sure as hell appreciated what else was on display, though - lots of very good male bodies and some pretty good faces to go with the bodies. Specimen provided below:

Two pictures of us on the Stomp website. Almost famous. Check out the cute chick in black next to me - she goes by the very memorable name Autumn. And this was the first time I actually had a Sex on the Beach at the one appropriate place (that's what I'm holding in the photo).

No comments: