Thursday, June 07, 2007

On North Diversion Road opens!

The long-awaited Young & W!LD show opened today to extremely encouraging reviews. The audience tonight was responsive and engaged, and they seemed to like it lots. This looks like a good start. The great thing about an intimate space is that you're better able to sense the audience, and we got back as good as we gave I think. The cast gave a good show tonight I think. Hope this keeps up or keeps climbing for the next <1 week. Never mind that hairspray is making a bit more of my hair fall out or that the stage makeup is making my skin mutiny. We have a show! This is exciting, and a great feeling after a year of working together with these wonderful people.

Will post the photos from tech/dress rehearsal day another time when I'm more conscious.

No comments: