Saturday, May 19, 2007

All that glitters...

...is Kevjn's face. Teehee...Went to the Fashion Fund party at Play on Wednesday, was confounded by the "3G" theme: gold, glitter, glamour. I just decided that my gold corset and accessories would suffice. Kev decided his outfit wasn't gold or glittery enough so I got to put makeup on a guy once again (hurray!) and swiped on some helpings of gold glitter on his face.

I guess he must have been pleased with the glitter to be smiling this broadly. I've never seen so many of his teeth at once.

He brought his Spanish friend Irene whose gorgeous eyes were her major glamour factor, in my opinion.
It's annoying when pictures are taken on various cameras in the same event and you have to go round collating from whoever seemed to be wielding one. Still waiting for more pics from this event. Regret not taking photos of the drag queens.

Update: Got this photo later from KS.

No comments: