Friday, May 11, 2007

PMS strikes again: I'm feeling lonely tonight.

Not the whole of tonight, though - caught TSI (yes, again - was curious about the changes that were made to the second run) with Kev who got comp tickets from Wee Hong. After that was supper with some of the w!ld ones + Kev + Wee Hong, who turns out to be quite a shy guy. Very brief adjourn to someone's birthday drinks (sorry to ditch you guys, but I knew that once I started hanging out with you, I'd never be home at a sane hour; update y'all at the next supper), thought I'd be home with work after that...but, perhaps inevitably, something else cropped up.

In spite of a day that's turned out really nice in its entirety including a sun-soaked afternoon, I found myself once again lonely while inches away from a living, breathing person. Not for a lack of presence, as 'not there' isn't something that one associates with Kev, but just a lack of a significant connection with a Someone.

I don't want that connection, and I don't need it. But doesn't mean I don't crave it every now and then, and especially during friggin PMS.

Sigh, I'm depressed.

I need chocolate - Godiva pralines, to be exact.

No comments: