Monday, May 07, 2007

Random snapshots

Today was a freakin' hot day, spent most of it getting ickier and ickier, but was a nice afternoon nonetheless. Out with Kevjn (in daylight, at last), looked up while chilling (so to speak) under Spinelli's glass canopy, thought this was a nice view. Reminded me of the picture I took of the Wheelock spire.

And speaking of Wheelock Place, I couldn't resist getting a picture of this prolifically floral specimen of a car I spotted in the parking lot. Talk about bringing the jungle with you.
Spotted a couple of months ago was this other cute car. Though it looks nothing like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, it sure reminded me of it. Where are the wings?

Aum Sweet Aum is gone! It must have finally been sold after sitting there on display next to the Kerbau Rd studio for at least a year. (The photo below was stolen from Kel.) Seeing it always tickled me. Liked the design, would've bought it if I were remotely interested in meditation.

No comments: